Start a new topic

Pet Admit Card 2013 downloading problem

Hello,
My name is ankita pandey. My regstration no.  for M. Sc. in PET - 2013 [ (490) M.Sc. In Molecular and Human Genetics ]is BHU00086795490. I think I forgot to give my email id in the application form. I am not able to download my admit card because of that. So please help me out Asap. I cannot even contact the help desk no. given because it is switched off.:(

1 person has this problem

Sir/Madame,

My name is soumya sarkar. I have applied for (483)M.Sc.(Tech)Geology/ M.Sc. in petroleum geoscience . My regn. No. is BHU00081873483  and  my Payment ID is CASH-208187330081503. I have still not got my admit card , which I was informed that would be availble in my e-mail acount  from 7th to 10 th of may.

Its my earnest request that you please look into this situation and help me out of this problem.

Thank you

Yours faithfully

- Soumya Sarkar 

Sir/Mam,

My name is Preeti Singh.I have applied for Master of Financial Management (Risk & Insurance)(MFMRI) / Master of Finance Management(MFM) / Master of Foreign Trade(MFT) course code-385 PET 2013 . My payment no. is BHU2PN0477s706C0477 and registered email id -  preeti.singh2091@gmail.com . I am unable to download my admit card on the given link http://bhu3.ucanapply.com/tinnicontrol/petadmitsearch.php . It is reflecting that Email ID Not Found for Admit Card .

Please look into the matter and help me out. 

Thank you.

Sir, I have forgot my id so im unable to download my b.sc. BIO admitcard my registration no. *BHU00045545182* please solve my problem thankyu

Login or Signup to post a comment